Mbeam Post Christmas Social, January 20th at Kendal Rugby Club
We are delighted to invite you to our post-Christmas get-together which this year is going to be a little bit special! This is going to be a great opportunity to meet with Mbeam members established and new and to enjoy first class entertainment, food and conversation!
The social is partner-friendly so biker or not, your significant other/s should have a royal evening as well!
This year we are hugely privileged to have Alfie Moore speaking to us after dinner. Alfie is a police officer on a career break to pursue a career in stand-up. His Radio 4 show, ‘It’s a fair Cop’ is on its second series and he can be seen and heard on TV and radio comedy and news shows. His act is at once very funny and interesting without being vulgar or course.
The venue is Kendal Rugby Club and the meal will be choices from a three course traditional Christmas menu. Tickets will be £30 each.
Details on how to make menu choices and payment will be notified shortly.
- Bank transfer to: Events a/c sort code: 01-04-66 account number: 33694672
- Paypal to: email@example.com (I will pay across to above account)
- Cheque by post to: Rudy Rengers (also payee), Thornycroft, Westhouse, Ingleton LA6 3PA
Please make your menu choices by clicking the link and filling out the order form:
- Tomato & Basil Soup, Garlic & Sour Cream Croutons
- Ham Hock Terrine, Spiced Mulled Wine Jelly
- Beetroot Cure Salmon, Pickled Vegetable Ribbons,
- Ginger & Lime Crème Fraiche
- Butter Roast Turkey, Chipolata, Sage Stuffing, Rich Gravy, Duck Fat Roast Potatoes & Seasonal Veg
- Lamb Shank with Garlic Mash, Redcurrant Jus, Roasted Root Vegetables
- Fillet of Salmon, New Potatoes, Savoy Cabbage, Butter Bean Cream
- Chesnut, Spinach & Garstang White en Croute, Piquant Mustard Hollandaise
- Christmas Sticky Toffee Pudding, Rum Sauce Cranberry
- Dark Chocolate Torte
- Christmas Biscotti Gingerbread Cheesecake, Baileys Cream