[Solved] Ride Out Saturday 31st March  

Page 2 / 2 Prev
  RSS

abaywalker
(@abaywalker)
28/03/2018 11:36 am  

Good morning All.  I have provisionally booked us in for breakfast at Berrys Farm Shop on the A684 just west of Leyburn.  Hope that's OK.  I will call and confirm before we leave. In the true spirit of an adhoc ride we can decide over breakfast where we want to go  from there.

Angela

ReplyQuote
Dave B
(@dave-b)
New Member Moderator
28/03/2018 3:02 pm  

Bummer, can't make this as we are way this weekend. Have a good time all...

ReplyQuote
GrangeRob
(@grangerob)
30/03/2018 8:56 pm  

Sorry, I'm not going to make it tomorrow.

Have a good ride out! 👍 

ReplyQuote
Davidgrange
(@davidgrange)
New Member Local Observer
30/03/2018 11:01 pm  

Sorry Angela forecast rain and sleet not for me. Hope you manage some good riding during the day.

all the best

David

ReplyQuote
Longbow
(@longbow)
30/03/2018 11:02 pm  

It is probably a bit late for you to get this before the rideout Angela but I hope to join you on the rideout.Apols for last minute info but just got the bike back together.

cheers,Wyn

ReplyQuote
abaywalker
(@abaywalker)
31/03/2018 6:52 pm  

It was a bit chilly this morning but 8 of us braved the conditions and headed up to Sedbergh and via Hawes to Berry's Farm shop at Swinithwaite.  Great breakfast in a lovely warm cafe. We decided against heading further east where the clouds were very black  and came back via Kettlewell getting far too close to the snow line at one point.  It was a great relief when the temperature gauge stopped flashing. We joined the A65 and Gargave finishing with a lunch stop at Ingleton in the sunshine and a balmy  6degrees. The general feeling over lunch was that we were glad we had made the effort. It would probably have been a different answer if we had asked the question  at breakfast! Thanks everyone for your cheerful company. Angela

Edited: 3 weeks  ago

GrangeRob liked
ReplyQuote
Farmer Phil
(@farmer-phil)
31/03/2018 9:06 pm  

Thanks Angela for organising this ride. Like you say chilly but company was good and eating is always a bonus

Phil and Amanda

I was born with nothing and ive got most of it left

ReplyQuote
Gaz Callow
(@gaz-callow)
01/04/2018 5:41 pm  

Great job as usual Angela and many thanks for stepping in to organise the 1st Rideout of the year. Company more than made up for the weather, which unfortunately improved enough to let me clean the bike! 

Thanks again

Gaz C

ReplyQuote
Longbow
(@longbow)
01/04/2018 9:45 pm  

Thank you Angela for organising and leading the rideout.It was a first for an "Angela"rideout.No ice cream stops! No guesses why !

cheers Wyn

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2 Prev

Working

Please Login or Register