Mbeam Post Christmas Social, January 20th at Kendal Rugby Club
We are delighted to invite you to our post-Christmas get-together which this year is going to be a little bit special! This is going to be a great opportunity to meet with Mbeam members established and new and to enjoy first class entertainment, food and conversation!
The social is partner-friendly so biker or not, your significant other/s should have a royal evening as well!
This year we are hugely privileged to have Alfie Moore speaking to us after dinner. Alfie is a police officer on a career break to pursue a career in stand-up. His Radio 4 show, ‘It’s a fair Cop’ is on its second series and he can be seen and heard on TV and radio comedy and news shows. His act is at once very funny and interesting without being vulgar or course.
The venue is Kendal Rugby Club and the meal will be choices from a three course traditional Christmas menu. Tickets will be £30 each.
Details on how to make menu choices and payment will be notified shortly.
Sounds like a great evening Rudy. Please add Helen and me to your list.
- Bank transfer to: Events a/c sort code: 01-04-66 account number: 33694672
- Paypal to: firstname.lastname@example.org (I will pay across to above account)
- Cheque by post to: Rudy Rengers (also payee), Thornycroft, Westhouse, Ingleton LA6 3PA
Please make your menu choices by clicking the link and filling out the order form:
- Roast winter vegetable soup with cheese and chive croutons
- Ham hock terrine with apple chutney & sourdough bread
- Retro prawns in spicy Marie Rose sauce with crostini
- Butter Roast Turkey, Chipolata, Sage Stuffing, Rich Gravy, Duck Fat Roast Potatoes & Seasonal Veg
- Roast Cumbrian sirloin with giant yorkshires
- Salmon en-croute with prosecco cream sauce
- Winter vegetable nut roast
- Traditional Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
- Christmas mess, meringue, winter berry compote and fresh cream
- Gooey homemade chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream
- Cheese & biscuits
Had no joy trying to fill in form on drop box. So have replied to your email with menu choices and payed by bacs. Thanks for organising.
Regards Farmer Phil and Amanda
I was born with nothing and ive got most of it left
Phil - hi there
Received your payment thanks - not got menu choices though. Could you send them to email@example.com
Please add June and myself to the list.
Hi Rudy. Please add myself & Saah to the list. Tried to edit the document in dropbox, but was in read-only mode....
Will send menu choices & money later.
Money transferred today via BACS.....
Sarah - Tomato & Basil Soup, Fillet of Salmon, Chocolate Torte
Dave - Ham Hock, Roast Turkey, Sticky Toffee Pudding
Cheque and menu choices sent by post 20th November.
Please add Judith and myself to the list, will forward payment and menu choices in due course.
Cheers Paul - got that!
Rudy, can you change my menu choice to: Ham Hock, Turkey and Christmas Mess
Sarah will send in her choices soon.