North Lakes Rideout...

North Lakes Rideout - Saturday 27th July  

RSS

Sarah G
(@sgalvani)
Eminent Member Full Member
11/06/2019 9:16 am  

Hi All

Advance notice that i'll be leading a North Lakes rideout on Saturday 27th July. Will post details nearer the time but current thinking is a short 'day', something like 0930-3pm.  If the weather is unkind (it's July after all...) it may get shorter....

Cheers

Sarah

Sarah G
(@sgalvani)
17/07/2019 9:56 pm  

Hi All

So just a reminder that I'll be briefing people at B&Q car park in Kendal at 0930 on Saturday 27th July for an amazing rideout full of surprises...ahem...

I've changed the route a bit due to suddenly (!) remembering that anywhere in the National Park might be a bit dodgy and frustrating in school hols. So we are still heading north but primarily through the Eden Valley - Firbank, Orton, Cliburn, Langwathby. About 1.5hrs.

We will be stopping in Plumpton at a garden centre for our 'elevenses' stop, then making a circuitous loop via Armathwaite to Talkin and dropping down to Alston where we'll have our second stop of the rideout. Another 1.5 hrs.

From there we'll head out to Middleton in Teesdale, Brough, Tebay and finishing at Morrison's car park in Kendal around 3.15pm I estimate.

Due to work and social commitments...I'll be reccie-ing this whole route the day before, so if anyone can't make the Saturday but wants to join me on the Friday then give me a bell or drop me a text. 07884 007222.

Hope some of you can make it.

See you soon

Sarah.

ReplyQuote
abaywalker
(@abaywalker)
18/07/2019 9:05 pm  

Sounds great Sarah. Hoping to be there

Angela

ReplyQuote
Bob
 Bob
(@bob)
Trusted Member Moderator
19/07/2019 10:33 am  

Sorry, can't make this, I'll be in Wiltshire at the WOMAD Festival.

Bob

ReplyQuote
Sarah G
(@sgalvani)
21/07/2019 11:15 pm  
Posted by: Bob

Sorry, can't make this, I'll be in Wiltshire at the WOMAD Festival.

Bob

That’s a bit hip Bob....

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register