Trough of Bowland r...

Trough of Bowland run 21st Oct  

RSS

rudyrengers
(@rudyrengers)
Eminent Member Moderator
23/09/2018 5:16 pm  

Following on from the Glasson Dock breakfast meeting on 21st October, we will leave at 10:30 for a root-around the Trough of Bowland (AONB). Finish at Devil's Bridge around 14:30.

I will post a route outline in due course

This topic was modified 10 months ago 2 times by rudyrengers

Bob
 Bob
(@bob)
Trusted Member Moderator
26/09/2018 9:56 am  

Hopefully I'll be able to make this (unless Observing duties get in the way!).

Bob

ReplyQuote
Bob
 Bob
(@bob)
Trusted Member Moderator
19/10/2018 10:26 am  

So far my Sunday is clear so I'll hopefully make this.

Bob

ReplyQuote
Bob
 Bob
(@bob)
Trusted Member Moderator
21/10/2018 8:58 pm  

Thanks for leading today's run Rudy, a very interesting route, with loads of roads I've not been on before.

Thanks also to Angela for being TEC.

ReplyQuote
rudyrengers
(@rudyrengers)
Eminent Member Moderator
22/10/2018 11:24 am  

Thanks to all who attended yesterday's breakfast meeting at Glasson Dock and those who joined us for the Bowland Roustabout run afterward. It was great to see both new members and village elders along! Alas the run was on the damp side but could not disguise the beauty of the area. The route was varied and included some gated and very rural roads (I could claim that this was an intended enrichment or I could admit that I need to better harmonise the windy route settings between basecamp and my satnav!) On the way back over the moor we were treated to a spectacular rainbow and I can confirm that at the end of the rainbow there is ..... (a salt bin!). Thanks to Angela Young for bringing up the rear and keeping an eye on me.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register